“To grow a diverse and creative educational community, where we encourage belonging and nurture believing; together becoming fulfilled and responsible members of God’s world.”
St Elisabeth's CE school Values
- to each other in mutual support, respect and trust;
- to the community of Reddish, committed to playing an active role in providing outstanding local primary schooling;
- to the Diocese of Manchester, as part of a family of 191 distinctive Church of England schools;
- to the world in which we live, caring for the whole creation regardless of race, religion or background.
- in our gifts and abilities, as each child is unique and valuable;
- in our potential, as each child will be challenged and nurtured;
- in our Christian faith, as each child will be guided by our church ethos and values.
- responsible and productive – a force for good in society;
- engaged and pro-active – ready to change and challenge the world around us;
- aware of our vocation, with a growing sense of purpose and preference;
- well-rounded and self-aware, through an holistic and broad-based education.